FREE shipping! (continental US only)
FREE $60 credit towards Gritty Knits fiber!
Please e-mail your fiber preference to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering
The world’s most popular wheel with both double drive and scotch tension systems
- large 56cm (22ins) wheel
- robust & versatile
- wide range of available accessories
The double drive produces a fine, firm-twist yarn particularly suited for fine wools and exotic fibres. One adjustment controls both drive band and bobbin take-up. Easily converted to Scotch tension with the option attached to the wheel. With ball bearings and its large drive wheel, treadling is smooth and effortless and the treadling speed is easily controlled.
- Wheel diameter 56cm (22ins)
- Orifice 10mm (⅜ins)
- Bobbin capacity 100gm (3-4oz)
- Ratios 7.5, 10, 14
- Weight 8kg (17.5lbs)
- Included accessories: Lazy Kate, 4 double drive bobbins, Threading hooks, Learn to spin booklet.
- Also available in single drive
- Natural or lacquered finish
- Assembly required
- Special order item
(Texas residents pay 8.25% sales tax)